Minimum Quantity 3
Each individually wrapped soap comes with a custom aromatherapy insert detailing the therapeutic benefits of every ingredient.
Ultra moisturizing sammysoaps are richly conditioning and skin softening. Soaps are small batch, vegan, and made by hand without fragrances or synthetic ingredients in St. Louis, Missouri.
sammysoap is creating jobs for adults with intellectual disabilities. We are not a not-for-profit, on purpose. We provide gainful employment by managing to the strengths of our employees to create the best soap around. Our mission is noted on every gift box. We exist in support of human health, a clean planet, and disability wage equality. Buy differently. Change Lives. #bthechange
Commonly used in high-end cosmetics and valued as one of the most beneficial and non-irritating of the unscented skin oils, almond oil has been considered a gift of nature since ancient times. It's often favored by massage therapists because of its non-oily glide, ease of penetration, and skin softening abilities. We've paired two California products, an organic sweet almond oil and essential oil of bitter almond for a superior almond-scented bar that moisturizes, soothes, and nourishes skin. sammysoap Almond soap helps skin retain a healthy glow, with properties known to benefit dry, sensitive complexions. In response to customer requests, we offer our almond soap two ways: Almond and Almond Oat.
Saponified food grade oils of rice Oryza sativa, palm Elaesis guineensis, soy Glycine max and castor bean Ricinus communes, with organic sweet almond oil Prunus dulcis var. amygdalus USA, essential oil of bitter almond Prunis dulcis var. amara USA, and French yellow clay.
Organic Sweet Almond Oil
- Pressed from the ripe, shell-free seeds of the almond tree
- Excellent lubricant, nourishes, softens, moisturizes; known to benefit dry, sensitive skin; suitable for all skin types; easily absorbed and will not block pores; commonly used in baby skincare products; retains glow
- Used for all sorts of skin conditions, including inflammation, irritation, aging skin, impurities, dead skin cells, acne, chapped skin and lips, body rashes, dark circles, crow's feet
- One of the most versatile, multipurpose skin care oils available; commonly used as a massage and face-care oil; considered a medium-light oil; composed of olein, linoleic acid, and glucosides; rich in protein, minerals, and vitamins A, B, and E, which are great for skin health
- True sweet almond oil is unscented—"sweet" refers to the type of almond oil rather than a scent
Essential Oil of Bitter Almond
- Though the sweet almond oil used as an emollient is filled with skin-healthy attributes, essential oil of bitter almond is used only for scent
- The almonds we eat come from the same white-flowering tree that gives us sweet almond oil, but bitter almonds are slightly broader and shorter, come from a different tree, and contain only about 50% of the carrier/fixed oil found in sweet almonds
- Contains no aromatherapeutic value beyond its wonderful scent, but it remains ever popular, especially since sweet almond oil is unscented
French Yellow Clay
- Comprised mostly of negative ions that work like magnets, bonding to toxins and heavy metals made of positive ions, helping to eliminate them from the body
- Historically used in treatment of stomach ache, indigestion, acid reflux, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, digestive distress, poisoning, alkaline, bruises, bee stings, bug bites, burns, cuts, scrapes, headache, allergic reactions, fatigue, sinus infection, and other ailments related to toxin buildup in the body’s organs
- Benefits mouth and teeth health, re-mineralization of teeth
- Traditionally used in skincare products, benefits skin's pH balance, tightens, tones
- Commonly used as an anti-itch cream and natural deodorant for sensitive skin
- Our base oils were chosen for therapeutic value and characteristics required for the best possible bar soap. They are all excellent skin conditioners. Learn about these oils from a link on our website's homepage, Skincare Ingredients & Benefits.
All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and not intended to substitute for the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or other licensed health-care professional. sammysoap products are for external use only, and as such, effects of ingredients vary. sammysoap products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. Before using any essential oil product, read our Essential Oil Safety page located in the footer section of the homepage. Contraindications are also listed in Essential Oil Safety. Even pure, natural ingredients cause some individuals to develop an allergic reaction. As with any product, discontinue use if you experience discomfort or other indications that the product may not be appropriate for your individual body chemistry.