Minimum Quantity 3
Each individually wrapped soap comes with a custom aromatherapy insert detailing the therapeutic benefits of every ingredient.
Ultra moisturizing sammysoaps are richly conditioning and skin softening. Soaps are small batch, vegan, and made by hand without fragrances or synthetic ingredients in St. Louis, Missouri.
sammysoap is creating jobs for adults with intellectual disabilities. We are not a not-for-profit, on purpose. We provide gainful employment by managing to the strengths of our employees to create the best soap around. Our mission is noted on every gift box. We exist in support of human health, a clean planet, and disability wage equality. Buy differently. Change Lives. #bthechange
A body alive awakens higher consciousness. Our Green Pepper Soap is warming, stimulating, uplifting and very yang. Pepper is often used in aromatherapeutic massage blends for runners, cyclists and other athletes battling muscle stiffness and fatigue. It is said to elevate powers of concentration. Refined cocoa butter − the best we could find − makes this performance formula rich and creamy, and blended with essential oils of chamomile, frankincense, lemon, and black pepper becomes a whole-system powerhouse that calms emotions and elevates physicality for peak performance. Soothes arthritic conditions, healing breaks, aches and pains. The bar's scent is familiar and beloved by all − dry, woody, earthy, crisp, and clean.
Saponified food grade oils of rice Oryza sativa, palm Elaesis guineensis, soy Glycine max and castor bean Ricinus communes, with essential oil of katrafay Cedrelopsis grevei Madagascar, organic refined cocoa bean butter Theobroma cacao Costa Rica, essential oil of lemon Citrum limonum Italy or Spain, French green clay, organic whole chamomile flower Matricaria recutita Egypt, essential oil of black pepper Piper nigrum India, essential oil of frankincense Boswellia carterii Somalia, essential oil of organic Roman chamomile Anthemis nobilis aka Chamamaelum nobile England, and ground chamomile powder.
Essential Oil of Katrafay
Organic Refined Cocoa Bean Butter
- Fortifying and soothing
- Benefits mental fatigue, headache, sciatica, and muscle pain
- Traditionally used in Madagascar after childbirth
- Exceptionally high percentage of sesquiterpenes (about 67.5%) which are molecules that readily cross the blood/brain barrier, bringing increased amounts of oxygen and healing properties to the central nervous system
- Benefits quality of the eye's corneal layer encourages skin's natural hydration mechanisms
- Used commonly as a fragrance fixative
Essential Oil of Lemon
- Rich emollient with excellent skin softening, conditioning, moisturizing, and lubricating properties
- Benefits skin flexibility and health, stretch marks, and dry skin
Essential Oil of Black Pepper
- Promotes cell regeneration, benefits fingernails, wrinkles, blemishes, chapped skin, cellulite, scar tissue, stretch marks, corns, and warts
- Antibacterial, antihistaminic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, and antiviral
- Promotes a good appetite, circulation, and kidney and liver health
- Properties thought to help nausea, colds, sore throats, cold sores, constipation, obesity, and symptoms of PMS
Essential Oil of Frankincense
- Benefits sluggish, dull skin, and balances oily skin conditions
- Pepper is one of the oldest known spices and was used in India 4000 years ago
- Attila the Hun is said to have demanded a ransom of 3,000 pounds of black peppercorns for the city of Rome
- Used on chilblains, a painful, itching swelling on the skin, typically on a hand or foot, and caused by poor circulation in the skin when exposed to cold
- Considered immune and digestive systems booster, stimulates a poor appetite
- Benefits aches, pains, neuralgia, circulation, muscle tone, rheumatic pain, stiffness, sprains, bruising, diarrhea, flatulence, constipation, heartburn, nausea, colds, flu, and viruses
- Benefits poor concentration and an apprehensive state of mind
Essential Oil of Organic Roman Chamomile
- Traditionally used as an expectorant and to benefit immune system conditions, depression, acne, boils, bronchial problems, and asthma
- Elevates and soothes mind and emotions in meditation practices; thought to awaken higher consciousness and spiritual healing
- Benefits skin conditions like acne, allergies, boils, burns, cuts, chilblains, dermatitis, eczema, hair care, inflammations, insect bites, rashes, sensitive skin, and wounds
- Benefits muscles and joints, arthritis, inflamed joints, muscular pain, neuralgia, rheumatism, and sprains
- Used for menopausal problems, colic, indigestion, nausea, earaches, teething pain, and toothache
- Benefits nervous system, headache, insomnia, nervous tension, migraine and stress-related complaints
- Our food-grade vegetable base oils were chosen for therapeutic value and characteristics indispensable in the highest quality bar soap. The oils are all excellent skin conditioners. Learn more at Skincare Ingredients & Benefits, www.sammysoap.com
All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and not intended to substitute for the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or other licensed health-care professional. sammysoap products are for external use only, and as such, effects of ingredients vary. sammysoap products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. Before using any essential oil product, read our page Essential Oil Safety
located in the footer section of the homepage. Contraindications are also listed in Essential Oil Safety
. Even pure, natural ingredients cause some individuals to develop an allergic reaction. As with any product, discontinue use if you experience discomfort or other indications that the product may not be appropriate for your individual body chemistry.