Minimum Quantity 3
Each individually wrapped soap comes with a custom aromatherapy insert detailing the therapeutic benefits of every ingredient.
Ultra moisturizing sammysoaps are richly conditioning and skin softening. Soaps are small batch, vegan, and made by hand without fragrances or synthetic ingredients in St. Louis, Missouri.
sammysoap is creating jobs for adults with intellectual disabilities. We are not a not-for-profit, on purpose. We provide gainful employment by managing to the strengths of our employees to create the best soap around. Our mission is noted on every gift box. We exist in support of human health, a clean planet, and disability wage equality. Buy differently. Change Lives. #bthechange
High-altitude organic essential oil of lavender Lavandula angustifolia is the highest grade lavender available. Prized for its therapeutic superiority, pure high-altitude organic lavender's aroma is heavenly − it is closest to the angels after all. Lavender that's grown at higher altitudes is naturally sweeter, more floral, and less herbaceous than its lower altitude cousins. It's the most rare and therapeutically potent of the lavenders − unblended, unadulterated, weather-dependent, and distilled hexane-free on the farm where it was harvested.
Lavender is a powerful tonic for your whole system. It is particularly wonderful for skin.
We've let our signature grade essential oil of lavender shine in our Lavender Saffron soap. It's blended with only saffron and triple the highest quality emollients for an unsurpassed beauty conditioning bar. Organic coconut oil hardens the bar, and lathers into big, frothy bubbles that clean without drying. Organic jojoba oil sinks deep into skin to moisturize and acts as an exceptionally efficient delivery system for essential oil. Organic shea nut butter lubricates and provides outstanding outer dermal protection. Finally, saffron elevates the bar by creating a scent cord based on the mildest dry hay note that grounds the beautiful lavender. Just a little more complexity makes the soap a lot more interesting. All combined, this is a seriously therapeutic bar for persons interested in balanced health and irresistibly beautiful skin.
Saponified food grade oils of rice Oryza sativa, palm Elaesis guineensis, soy Glycine max and castor bean Ricinus communes, with essential oil of pure organic therapeutic high altitude lavender Lavandula angustifolia France, organic shea nut butter Butyrospermum parkii Ghana, organic jojoba oil Cimmondsia chinensis USA, organic whole kernel virgin coconut oil Cocos nucera Brazil, and organic saffron Crocus sativus.
Essential Oil of Organic Pure Therapeutic High Altitude Lavender
Organic Shea Nut Butter
- Powerful tonic for the entire system
- Calms, soothes, and sedates
- Benefits inflammation, acne, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, dandruff, insect bites, stings, and ringworm
- Muscle relaxant; thought to help insomnia, depression, hiccups, headaches, symptoms of PMS, asthma, and bronchitis
Organic Jojoba Oil
- Unique fatty acid profile coupled with butter’s high level of non-saponifiables make it a highly effective emollient
- Protects against UV aggressions, moisturizes and heals, promotes skin elasticity, acts as a decongestant, and helps scarring, wrinkles, stretch marks, chapped or irritated skin, inflammation, sprains, and arthritis
- Promotes cell regeneration and capillary circulation
Organic Whole Kernel Virgin Coconut Oil
- Known by Native Americans as “liquid gold from the desert”
- Fatty acid profile almost identical to human skin
- Number one blending oil; easily absorbed, provides an excellent delivery system for essential oils that are then more easily absorbed and made readily available for their therapeutic effects on the mind, body and soul
- Rich in vitamin E—an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Often used to create a barrier that protects skin against the elements and to treat imbalances in the skin, like psoriasis or eczema
- Used as sunscreen by indigenous Pacific Islanders for thousands of years
- Works against the sun’s UV rays but doesn’t block completely like toxic sunscreens proven to be carcinogenic and hormone-disruptive; allows UVB rays to produce vitamin D, an important cancer and cognitive protectant
- Benefits dryness and flaking in the hair and scalp, damaged tissues, wrinkled and sagging skin, protein loss, tooth decay, infections, digestion, bone health, the immune system, and diseases affecting the liver and kidney
- Rich in lauric acid that helps maintain blood sugar and cholesterol
- Thought to treat yeast that can lead to infections and candida
- Traded and used for over four millennia, saffron has always been among the world's most costly spices, and is derived from the vivid crimson stigmas, called threads, of the Crocus sativus flower
- Despite its disease-preventing and health promoting properties, saffron is used mainly as a seasoning and coloring agent is dishes and textiles because of its unique golden-yellow color
- Good source of minerals like copper, potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, selenium, zinc, and magnesium
- Rich in many vital vitamins, including vitamin A, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, and vitamin-C
- Contains properties known to be antiseptic, anticonvulsant, benefits depression, and digestive problems, like upset stomach
- Benefits the body's ability to protect against oxidant-induced stress, cancers, and infections, and acts as an immune modulator
- Iran accounts for 90% of world production of saffron
- The saffron crocus is "self-incompatible" and male sterile, hence incapable of independent sexual reproduction
- Our food-grade vegetable base oils were chosen for therapeutic value and characteristics indispensable in the highest quality bar soap. The oils are all excellent skin conditioners. Learn more at Skincare Ingredients & Benefits, www.sammysoap.com
All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and not intended to substitute for the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or other licensed health-care professional. sammysoap products are for external use only, and as such, effects of ingredients vary. sammysoap products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. Before using any essential oil product, read our page Essential Oil Safety
located in the footer section of the homepage. Contraindications are also listed in Essential Oil Safety. Even pure, natural ingredients cause some individuals to develop an allergic reaction. As with any product, discontinue use if you experience discomfort or other indications that the product may not be appropriate for your individual body chemistry.