Minimum Quantity 3
Each individually wrapped soap comes with a custom aromatherapy insert detailing the therapeutic benefits of every ingredient.
Ultra moisturizing sammysoaps are richly conditioning and skin softening. Soaps are small batch, vegan, and made by hand without fragrances or synthetic ingredients in St. Louis, Missouri.
sammysoap is creating jobs for adults with intellectual disabilities. We are not a not-for-profit, on purpose. We provide gainful employment by managing to the strengths of our employees to create the best soap around. Our mission is noted on every gift box. We exist in support of human health, a clean planet, and disability wage equality. Buy differently. Change Lives. #bthechange
Inspired by soft, carefree days filled with friends, bonfires, pickup trucks and suntan lines. Balanced and healthy, this gently grounding blend melts your troubles and promotes the sensual optimism of youth.
Saponified food grade oils of rice Oryza sativa, palm Elaesis guineensis, soy Glycine max and castor bean Ricinus communes, with essential oil of patchouli Pogostemon cablin Indonesia, organic unrefined hemp seed oil Cannaabis saliva Canada, essential oil of orange Citrus sinensis USA, organic parsley flake Petroselinum crispum USA, and essential oil of vetiver Vetiveria zizanioides Haiti.
Essential Oil of Patchouli
- Properties known to benefit growth of new cells, inflammation, cuts, wounds, scars, oily hair and skin, and sexual problems, including impotency, loss of libido, erectile dysfunctions, frigidity, and sexual anxiety
- Known diuretic, astringent, natural deodorant, fungicide, insecticide, aphrodisiac, antidepressant, and sedative
- Distinctive earthy, spicy, and musky aroma popular in cologne and aromatherapy
Organic Unrefined Hemp Seed Oil
- Considered one of the most nutritional oils available; absorbs well into skin
- Benefits eczema, acne, psoriasis, premature aging, skin elasticity, and hair manageability and shine; super hydrating and anti-inflammatory
- Healthy skin contains natural lipids called ceramides which keep the skin moisturized; insufficient ceramide levels cause dryness and irritation, rendering skin more malleable to environmental damage and aging. Hemp seed oil is 80% essential fatty acids, higher than any other plant on Earth, and the ratio of omega 6 to omega 3 so closely matches skin lipids that hemp actually penetrates the cells and lubricates the surface between them. No other oil can do this.
- Exceptionally rich in amino acids and proteins, omega 3, 6, and 9, and vitamins A, C, E, and D; contains less than 10% saturated fats, 70-80% polyunsaturated fatty acids, and high levels of chlorophyll
- Provides the body with complete protein and nutrition with all essential amino acids necessary for health and wellness; does not contain Delta-9-Tetrahydromcannabinol (THC)
Essential Oil of Orange
- Benefits dull skin, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Antiseptic and disinfectant; thought to benefit colds, flu, depression, insomnia, obesity, water retention, constipation, kidney, gallbladder, digestion, and gas
- Nerve sedative; calms, energizes, gives courage, and decreases emotional worry, nervous tension, and stress
Organic Parsley Flakes
- Promotes collagen production, which is the key to cell reproduction and repair, and benefits pores, age spots, acne, and scars with skin-lightening properties
- Rich in vitamins and nutrients; benefits the immune system
- Anti-inflammatory; helps stings and bites, pain, the liver and kidneys, digestion, blood pressure, joint pain, stiff muscles, and tired eyes, and helps flush excess fluid from the body
Essential Oil of Vetiver
- The “Vetiver System” is an ecological solution for erosion control in over 100 island countries; growing vetiver is good for the environment
- It’s the primary ingredient in 36% of high-end perfumes in the western world, including Chanel No. 5 and Opium
- Promotes cell regeneration, oxygenation, and soft skin
- Properties benefit circulation, red blood cells, skin hydration, the detoxification of connective tissue, and the epidermis through capillary stimulation
- Antispasmodic, pancreas stimulant, and used to ease off tranquilizers
- Used to help acne, pains, sprains, stiffness, cuts, irritated wounds, impotence, frigidity, postpartum depression, insomnia, physical and mental exhaustion, depression, arthritis, depressed immune systems, and liver congestion
- Thought to promote a balanced central nervous system, ground to earth, stimulate vitality, clean aura, and strengthen auric shield
- Our food-grade vegetable base oils were chosen for therapeutic value and characteristics indispensable in the highest quality bar soap. The oils are all excellent skin conditioners. Learn more at Skincare Ingredients & Benefits, www.sammysoap.com
All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and not intended to substitute for the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or other licensed health-care professional. sammysoap products are for external use only, and as such, effects of ingredients vary. sammysoap products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. Before using any essential oil product, read our Essential Oil Safety page located in the footer section of the homepage. Contraindications are also listed in Essential Oil Safety. Even pure, natural ingredients cause some individuals to develop an allergic reaction. As with any product, discontinue use if you experience discomfort or other indications that the product may not be appropriate for your individual body chemistry.