Minimum Quantity 3
Each individually wrapped soap comes with a custom aromatherapy insert detailing the therapeutic benefits of every ingredient.
Ultra moisturizing sammysoaps are richly conditioning and skin softening. Soaps are small batch, vegan, and made by hand without fragrances or synthetic ingredients in St. Louis, Missouri.
sammysoap is creating jobs for adults with intellectual disabilities. We are not a not-for-profit, on purpose. We provide gainful employment by managing to the strengths of our employees to create the best soap around. Our mission is noted on every gift box. We exist in support of human health, a clean planet, and disability wage equality. Buy differently. Change Lives. #bthechange
A soap inspired by jewels for sophisticated beaks − if scents were gemstones, ylang ylang would be ruby and oregano would be emerald; and together, opulence might manifest itself in this gorgeous and potently powerful health bar. It's a modern combination that’s simultaneously sharp, feminine, raspy, and sedative. Aromatherapists love this soap! It's floral, for sure, but grounded on the force of a hearty, full herbaceous note that's anything but dewy. This aphrodisiacal blend is almost narcotic − strong, sexy and unapologetically curative. Rich and creamy. Great for skin and mood. Wonderful for your whole system.
Saponified food grade oils of rice Oryza sativa, palm Elaesis guineensis, soy Glycine max and castor bean Ricinus communes, with essential oil of ylang ylang Cananga odorata Madagascar, hemp seed oil Cannabis saliva India, essential oil of oregano Origanum vulgare Hungry, essential oil of patchouli Pogostemon cablin Indonesia, essential oil of vetiver Vetiveria zizanioides Haiti, and sea weed Ascophyllum nodosum.
Essential Oil of Ylang Ylang
- Exotic, almost narcotic; thought to be an aphrodisiac
- Widely used in perfumery, important notes in Chanel No. 5, Carnation, and Lily of the Valley
- Antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, disinfectant, and expectorant
- Benefits cell proliferation and facial muscles and adds shine to hair
- Mentally uplifting; thought to be mildly sedative and decrease stress and anxiety
- Benefits blood pressure, heartbeat, hyperactivity, and impotence
Hemp Seed Oil
- Considered one of the most nutritional oils available; absorbs well into skin
- Benefits eczema, acne, psoriasis, premature aging, skin elasticity, and hair manageability and shine; super hydrating and anti-inflammatory
- Healthy skin contains natural lipids called ceramides which keep the skin moisturized; insufficient ceramide levels cause dryness and irritation, rendering skin more malleable to environmental damage and aging. Hemp seed oil is 80% essential fatty acids, higher than any other plant on Earth, and the ratio of omega 6 to omega 3 so closely matches skin lipids that hemp actually penetrates the cells and lubricates the surface between them. No other oil can do this.
- Exceptionally rich in amino acids and proteins, omega 3, 6, and 9, and vitamins A, C, E, and D; contains less than 10% saturated fats, 70-80% polyunsaturated fatty acids, and high levels of chlorophyll
- Provides the body with protein and nutrition with all essential amino acids necessary for health and wellness; does not contain Delta-9-Tetrahydromcannabinol (THC)
Essential Oil of Oregano
- The word “oregano” is derived from the Greek phrase “joy of the mountains” or “delight of the mountains” because it’s native to high altitudes; just married couples were crowned with wreaths of oregano
- Ancient Greeks first recognized its antibacterial qualities and used oregano to treat wounds and protect food from bacteria
- High carvacrol and thymol content earn it the title “Nature’s Cure-All”
- Potently antiviral, anti-fungal, antibacterial, and anti-parasitic
- Benefits skin infections, itches, cuts, wounds, colds, flu, and respiratory ailments like bronchitis; said to be effective against rheumatism
Essential Oil of Patchouli
- Properties known to benefit growth of new cells, inflammation, cuts, wounds, scars, oily hair and skin, and sexual problems, including impotency, loss of libido, erectile dysfunctions, frigidity, and sexual anxiety
- Known diuretic, astringent, natural deodorant, fungicide, insecticide, aphrodisiac, antidepressant, and sedative
- Distinctive earthy, spicy, and musky aroma popular in cologne and aromatherapy
Essential Oil of Vetiver
- The “Vetiver System” is an ecological solution for erosion control in over 100 island countries; growing vetiver is good for the environment
- It’s the primary ingredient in 36% of high-end perfumes in the western world, including Chanel No. 5 and Opium
- Promotes cell regeneration, oxygenation, and soft skin
- Properties benefit circulation, red blood cells, skin hydration, the detoxification of connective tissue, and the epidermis through capillary stimulation
- Antispasmodic, pancreas stimulant, and used to ease off tranquilizers
- Used to help acne, pains, sprains, stiffness, cuts, irritated wounds, impotence, frigidity, post-partum depression, insomnia, physical and mental exhaustion, depression, arthritis, depressed immune systems, and liver congestion
- Thought to promote a balanced central nervous system, ground to earth, stimulate vitality, clean aura, and strengthen auric shield
- Rich in vitamins, proteins, minerals, and fatty acids that moisturize, soothe, and smooth skin
- Properties known to benefit elasticity, acne, inflammation, impurities, toxins, and cellulite
- Rich in iodine; benefits iodine deficiency and hair growth
- Our food-grade vegetable base oils were chosen for therapeutic value and characteristics indispensable in the highest quality bar soap. The oils are all excellent skin conditioners. Learn more at Skincare Ingredients & Benefits, www.sammysoap.com
All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and not intended to substitute for the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or other licensed health-care professional. sammysoap products are for external use only, and as such, effects of ingredients vary. sammysoap products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. Before using any essential oil product, read our Essential Oil Safety page located in the footer section of the homepage. Contraindications are also listed in Essential Oil Safety. Even pure, natural ingredients cause some individuals to develop an allergic reaction. As with any product, discontinue use if you experience discomfort or other indications that the product may not be appropriate for your individual body chemistry.